We had an incredible day on Sunday in Kids Church where we learnt what happened to Peter next. So to find out what we learnt and some questions to ask your children then keep scrolling down.
Richmond / Barnard Castle and Penrith
On Sunday we learnt about Peter and when he walked on water. When Peter kept his eyes fixed on Jesus he was able to walk on the water but when he got distracted and scared by the wind and the rain he started to sink. In Richmond we got the children to stand on one leg and look at one spot on the wall. When we concentrate and focus on one thing we can keep our balance but when we get distracted and start to look around we will lose our balance and fall over (try it at home, it true.)
In our life we all have and go through storms, though storms might be a maths test, school, bullies and so one. Those things can come along and distract us and make us lose our focus off God but we need to KEEP OUR EYES ON JESUS and he will keep us going through them.
Tea Time Talk
- Re Watch this video together to hear all about the story of Peter and what happened to him.
- Peter walked on water and kept his eyes on Jesus. When he didnt what happened to him?
- What storms can we go through in our life?
- How can we keep our eyes on Jesus?
- Can you remember the Big Answer from Kids Church on Sunday. KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS
Next Sunday in kids church we learn all about how Peter told everyone he didn’t know who Jesus was.