This year our competition is a little bit different. As parents you have
probably heard of Frankie our monkey. Well Frankie is a big part of
Hero Factory so he is going to be a big part of our competition.
So here are the rules and what you need to know.
– Every child has been given a picture of Frankie to take home; you must make sure you hold on to this as this is needed for the competition.
– The competition starts today and finishes Tuesday 22nd October at lunchtime.
– The idea of the competition is for your child and Frankie to have their picture together somewhere. We want the child to think as creatively as possible, maybe it’s a club or a sport that they do or maybe on a day out with the family. Make sure you take the picture of Frankie with you.
– Once you have taken the picture or pictures then send them to email@example.com or post them on the Hero Factory Facebook wall.
– We will not accept any pictures after lunch time on the 22nd October
and we will announce the winners that night at Hero Factory.
– You can send in as many photos as you like.
We look forward to seeing your pictures.
Hero Factory Team.